Monday 14 September 2009

Media Manifesto

Everytime someone asks me how i would describe myself i always end up doing the "typical" answer which in a way is the boring answer too lol; I guess if i could descrie myself i'd say i was hard working and always willing to learn new tasks, i'm not very confident in my writing skills but i feel i make up for that in my presntational and disscusion work (basically im saying i like to talk alot), i feel i am a helpful student in the sense that if anybody is strugling i will try my bets to make them understand the work.

During the course of year 10 i was always predicted to acheive D-G's and after i sat my mocks those TMG's were brought up to C's and above accept in maths even tho i got a C in my mock for maths the government still thought i would get a D but with hard work i got my C in maths and i was over the moon :) All together i acheived 10 GCSE'S all A-C and in my opinion that was the best i could of ever dreamed of getting, i even got a C in R.E which admitingly i didn't try very hard on so it proves coming in at 7am to revise really does work :)

I chose Media AS because i really enjoyed the GCSE and i feel that the AS would be a continuation of the fun i had at GCSE; The media is all around us every day and i like understanding why certain media texts are put together the way they have and i think the AS will help me understand it even more.

At the end of year 12 i hope to achieve a grade B in AS media studies and i think that if i work as hard as i did in year 11 this goal will be easily achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment